Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
VESSEL JUST LISTED, More info to follow. Welcome to the Euryacht Planet 125 The Euroyacht Planet 125 is perfectly designed for navigating the Asian Pacific Rim, travel in luxury having the speed and economy to put the entire region within your grasp. Powered by three very-reliable CAT C32 diesel engines, she has good performance as well aslong-range capability, The Euro Yacht Planet 125 has a top speed of 26 knots, and cruises comfortably at 22 knots and at lower speeds she is capable of long distance cruising. Built by Euroyacht Srl Cantiere Navale which was founded in Viareggio in 1998 and manufactures high quality fiberglass and aluminum yachts and was the first Italian yard to obtain the Comfort Class  rating for the Navy's Registered Italian (RINA), the Company's line of business includes building and repairing ships, barges, and lighters. If you are looking for a pedigree motor yacht that is in like new condition you will not be disappointed. When Cruising the tropical climates is you will be comfortable in the enclosed flybridge which has a retractable roof, allowing for your choice of ocean breezes or air-conditioned comfort.She has four generous cabins with overnight accommodations for nine guests, a fully-equipped galley, and with her tremendous space in the saloon, dining room and bar there is plenty of room for entertaining large groups of people. The owner's new yacht is in ready and the owner will entertain all reasonable offers! TRADES CONSIDERED! VESSEL JUST LISTED, More info to follow.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 125' Euroyacht Planet 125 S Hard Top 2010. This yacht for sale is located in Hong Kong and priced at $5,380,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Planet 125 S Hard Top
Caterpillar C32 Acert
2010 1200 HRS 1825 HP
2010 1200 HRS 1825 HP
• The batteries supplying the 24Volt D.C. system will be gel, led and acid no servicing types, as follows :• 12 batteries type VARTA GEL for illumination and general services• 4 batteries type VARTA for starting the main engines• 2 batteries type EXIDE Maxxima 900 for starting the generators• 2 batteries type EXIDE GEL for VHF service• 1 battery charger 380/24 Volt - 100 Ah, for the illumination and general service, emergency and VHF batteries• 1 battery charger 380/24 Volt - 50 Ah, for the main engines starting batteries• 1 battery charger 380/12 Volt - 30 Ah, for the generator starting batteries• Parallel for batteries• Battery switch• Parallel system for KOHLER generators• 2 KOHLER generating sets of 55 kW at 380 Volt / 50Hz
• Radar SIMRAD mod. RA84 - Display TFT 19" with 6' anteanna - 12 kW - 72Nm.• Navigation system mod. CS69 - display TFT 19" (Radar 6' antenna 12 kW chart Plotter - depth sounder)• GPS Chart plotter SIMRAD model CP31 - Display 6" with GPS antenna• GPS anteanna with 12 parallel channels• SIMRAD automatic pilot model AP25 interfaced with GPS• VHF SIMRAD model RS87 DSC-D• IS15 SIMRAD SPEED/TEMP/ECO/WIND system is composed of : (1) Multi digital display IS15, (2) Analogic Wind IS 15 display• PC connected to the SAT COM F77• TV monitor C.C. with control to visualize the Yacht's access and for the engines and engine room's systems controls• 12" touch screen monitor for the vessel's surveillance system• Telephone with dual function (telephone/interphone)• RADAR, GPS, VHF and WIND antenna• TV, SAT TV and SAT COM F77 antennas• Led navigation lights - LOPOLIGHT• Polished chrome triple mouthed fog horn - KAHLEMBERG• SONY speakers with music from the internal sitting area• External illumination from watertight spots
EnginesEngine 1:Engine Brand: CaterpillarYear Built: 2010Engine Model: C32 ACERT Engine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: DieselEngine Hours: Aprox 1200Drive Type: Direct DriveEngine Power: 1825 HP Engine 2:Engine Brand: CaterpillarYear Built: 2010Engine Model: C32 ACERTEngine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: DieselLocation: PortEngine Hours: Aprox 1200Drive Type: Direct DriveEngine Power: 1825 HP Engine 3:Engine Brand: CaterpillarYear Built: 2010Engine Model: C32 ACERT Engine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: DieselLocation: StarboardEngine Hours: Aprox. 1200Drive Type: Direct DriveEngine Power: 1825 HP
• Large sunbathing at bow with cushions in leatherette• Table in the aft cockpit with 10 chairs• Watertight loudspeakers SONY on the ceiling in the cockpit, music supplied by the salon• Double stairways leading to bathing platform with teak steps• • Bathing platform in GRP and teak• Hard top access by means of internal and external stairway• Chart table• Sunroof/Electric Hard Top for upper deck salon• Ceiling lighting with spots
• Stainless steel mooring bitts• Bow stainless steel fairleads• Stern stainless steel roller fairleads• Electric anchor windlasses, each on 4000 Watt 380 Volt with controls at bow in wheelhouse• Hawses in stainless steel with plates for anchor protection and chain washing• Electro-hydraulic crane with a 550kg lifting power for hauling and launching jet skis• Large sun bathing area at bow with a ventilated storage area underneath, access by means of stainless steel hydraulic pistons• Windlass control• Flap controls
• Oven with combined microwave• Microwave• Dishwasher• Garbage compactor type ISE• Fixed table with settee and chairs
• Air Conditoned• Sofas upholstered with fabric or leather• Coffee table• Furniture with DVP SONY Multi-standard, BOSE LIFESTYLE 38 and satellite receiver• TV PLASMA 50" PANASONIC fixed to the wall• Dining table with 10 chairs to be chosen among shipyard samples• Bar with marble top, sink, tap fridge and ice maker
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.