Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
HELIOS is a rare opportunity to own a 2008 54’ Viking Sportfish that has been consistently upgraded and immaculately maintained. She is being offered for sale by her knowledgeable and repeat Viking owner. HELIOS’s upgrade list is very extensive. A couple notable features include a complete Awlcraft 2000 paint job in February 2018 (whole boat), Garmin electronics upgrades in March 2018, (2) generators, Eskimo Ice Chipper, FCI Water Maker, bow thruster, etc. HELIOS has been maintained to the highest standards. You will not find a nicer Viking in this age and class anywhere.Call today for more details and to arrange a private showing. Additional photos available upon request.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Viking 2008. This yacht for sale is located in Stuart, Florida and priced at $1,299,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MAN V-12 Common Rail
2625 HRS 1360 HP
2625 HRS 1360 HP
· Cockpit mezzanine seating with storage/freezer space throughout· Custom cushions/upholstery for seating· Teak deck and mezzanine steps· Teak Rocket Launcher (6-rod, 2 recessed drink holders) with stainless steel pedestal · Storage with tackle drawers (4) to port· Refrigerated drink box at base of salon entrance· Large freezer under mezzanine seating area· Transom live bait well with clear window and lighting (Factory Upgrade)· Engine room access via mezzanine area · Flybridge ladder to port with teak steps· Transom tuna door with lifting gate to port (also has transom steps and powder-coated grab rails)· Overhead lighting in flybridge overhang · (1) In-deck fish box to port, insulated with macerator pump · (2) Additional, in-deck storage boxes to starboard (Eskimo ice chipper is plumbed into 1)· (6) Gunnel Rod Holders · (4) Recessed Cockpit Clearing Rod Holders (2 per side)· (2) Powder-coated grab rails (port & starboard)· Transom Hawse Pipes· Stereo speakers recessed underneath gunnels· Underwater Lights (4) · (2) HUBBELL electrical outlets recessed under gunnels· Stainless steel cockpit scuppers · Stainless steel gas shocks on fish box and mezzanine lids· Fresh & Salt Water Wash Downs · (1) 50-amp shore power chord with Glendinning Cable Master · (1) HUBBELL Phone/TV Connection· (1) HUBBELL 50-amp (125/250-volt) Ground Connection· Recessed gaff storage in forward section of cockpit (port & starboard)· (1) Dockside Fresh Water Inlet · Indirect rope lighting underneath gunnels· Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs, drain pumps· Custom dive tank holders in lazarette area (September 2018)· Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers with center rigger · Cockpit sun shade with carbon fiber poles (by Canvas Designers) · Full cockpit cover also included with sale (by Canvas Designers)
Above and to starboard, there is a large storage cabinet behind the television area. Access to the awl-gripped and lighted bilge areas are provided through wrapped, carpeted hatches. · Vertical teak strips between wall panels· Awl-gripped bilge areas with access hatches, snow white and lighted for easier maintenance· Carpeting, upgraded to premium package level· Central Vacuum Connection with accessories· Overhead Lighting· Access to staterooms and guest head area· Laundry center with stackable front loading washer and dryer behind crowned teak door in head · Carpet runners through companionway including step covers
· (1) Onan 21.5 KW Generator (2,843 hours)· 2nd Generator: Phasor 12 KW, 920 hours (Installed at Viking Service Center, March 2015)· (2) NEWMAR 24-volt Battery Chargers · (1) Charles Isolation Transformer · (1) Charles ISO-BOOST System · AC/DC Engine Room Lighting · (4) Batteries to main engines/larger generator· (1) Battery group to 2nd generator· (4) Batteries to DC Ship’s Service · DC Back-up battery parallel cross-over in engine room · 12/24-volt DC Battery Distribution Panel· Batteries stored in boxes outboard of main engines (port & starboard)· Main Electrical Panel, accessed to port in salon area · Great access and storage can be found underneath the helm area along with switches, breaker sub-panel, VANNER 80-amp battery equalizer, etc.
· The electronics box forward of the captain’s chair was removed, glassed/painted, and the updated electronics are flush-mounted in the dash (March 2018)· Recessed electronics box to starboard with push knob catches· (3) Garmin 8617 units with chart plotters, sonar, radar, NMEA 2000 capability, interfacing, etc. (NEW March 2018) · Garmin High-Definition, Open-Array Radar (NEW March 2018)· Garmin Digital Autopilot (NEW March 2018)· MARETRON Monitoring System (NEW October 2015)· Ritchie Compass · (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHF’s· Furuno RD-30 Digital Depth/Temperature Gauge· (1) KVH M7 Satellite TV Dome· (1) KVH F-55 Satellite Communications Dome· KVH Satellite Phone · ACR Searchlight · (1) WIFI Antenna · (2) VHF Antennas · (1) Satellite Radio Antenna
· MAN V-12 1360 HP Common Rail Diesel Engines · 2,000-hour MAN engine service completed by Florida Marine Tech (May 2018)· ZF Transmissions (ZF665A; 1.971:1 ratio)· AC/DC Engine Room Lighting · Gauges at entrance to engine room (tachometers, engine water temperature, oil pressure, cockpit freezer temperature displays)· Powder-coated grab rail at engine room entrance · Black diamond-plated flooring centerline in engine room · Delta T Engine Room Ventilation System · Spectra Water Maker· REVERSO Oil Change System for main engines, transmissions, and generator · REVERSO Fuel Priming System· Dual Racor fuel filters/water separators for main engines· External seawater pick-ups for main engines · Dual Power Steering Pumps· Sea-Star power-assisted hydraulic steering system (Steering ram replaced September 2019) · (1) Onan 21.5 KW Generator (2,843 hours)· 2nd Generator – Phasor 12 KW, 920 hours (Installed at Viking Service Center, March 2015)· CruisAir Air Conditioning – direct expansion zoned with reverse-cycle heat with individual controls in staterooms· Eskimo Ice Chipper · Bilge Pumps · GROCO Seawater Strainers · Batteries stored in boxes outboard of main engines (port & starboard)· Fuel Transfer Pumps · Dripless Shaft Seals· Freshwater supply in engine room · Rex-Roth Electronic Engine Controls · Pressurized freshwater system with GRUNDFOS pump · Halon FM-200 Fire Suppression System · (1) Charles Isolation Transformer · (1) Charles ISO-BOOST System · (2) NEWMAR 24-volt Battery Chargers · Main Engine Start/Stop Switches· 12/24-volt DC Battery Distribution Panel · DC Back-up battery parallel cross-over · Custom starboard rack aft of starboard engine with BROWNIE’S air compressor (UPGRADE, 2018)· Additional custom starboard rack aft of port engine (UPGRADE, 2018)· Marine Exhaust System · Outlets· Internal sea strainers of generator, air conditioning, and all other seawater pickups· Trim tabs with center, port, and starboard tabs recessed into the hull· Quick Recovery Water Heater (NEW 2015) · Y-Valve Emergency Bilge Pumps (2)
· Owner's personal items and fishing tackle. · The vessel name (HELIOS) is reserved and will not convey at closing.
· Offset helm station with full access to electronics, controls, switches, etc. · The flybridge area is accessed to port via ladder with teak steps· Custom hatch for flybridge ladder opening · Ample seating to port and forward of the helm (storage also)· Removable back rest for port side seating area· Additional insulated storage/drink box next to forward seating area (to starboard) · Custom cushions/upholstery for seating · Fiberglass hardtop with underside lighting (red/white)· The underside of the hardtop is painted in a “matte” finish to match hull color and reduce glare (February 2018) · Electric teaser reels recessed in hardtop · EZ2CY Flybridge enclosure with vents · (2) Aft spreader lights molded in hardtop · (2) Release Marine teak helm chairs (with covers) and stainless steel pedestals· Teak helm pod with stainless steel helm wheel and throttles· Recessed electronics box to starboard with push knob catches · The electronics box forward of the captain’s chair was removed, glassed/painted, and the updated electronics are flush-mounted in the dash (March 2018)· Recessed switches for bilge pumps, horns, battery parallel, lighting, windlass system, etc. · Single-lever controls with bow thruster buttons inside throttles · MAN Main Engine Digital Displays · Main Engine Start/Stop Switches · MAN Engine Emergency Back-Up Controls· Main Engine Emergency Shut Down Switches · MARETRON Monitoring System (NEW October 2015)· Fusion Stereo (MS-IP700i) with JL Audio Speakers · Ritchie Compass · Trim Tab Controls · Rex-Roth Electronic trolling valves with synchronizer switches · BUELL Air horns mounted on hardtop, powder-coated· ACR Searchlight · Fuel tank gauges recessed underneath helm pod along with a fire suppression pull switch · Forward, Aft, and Anchor Navigation Lighting · ACR EPIRB mounted in hard case · SIRIUS Satellite Radio Antenna · WIFI Antenna· (2) VHF Antennas· Additional storage located in the forward bulkhead of the flybridge · Great access and storage can be found underneath the helm area along with switches, breaker sub-panel, VANNER 80-amp battery equalizer, etc. · Rupp Triple Spreader outriggers with center rigger · (6) Flybridge rod holders mounted on aft rail · Powder-coated grab rails at helm area
· Centerline Queen Berth (ample storage underneath)· Mirrored Headboard · Shelves next to berth finished in teak · Custom Wallpaper· Hanging Locker, to starboard· SHARP Flatscreen TV with dedicated satellite receiver· Overhead Lighting with dimmer switches · Recessed stereo speakers overhead · BOMAR hatch overhead with screen and shade· Storage cabinets, port & starboard sides of bed with finished interiors· Storage drawers at face of berth (4) · Outlets · CruisAir Digital AC Display · Bilge Access Hatches · Recessed Custom Safe (September 2018)· Carpeted Sole · Private access to the guest/companionway head
· Custom “Jet Mist” Granite Countertops· (4) Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer Drawers (2 refrigerators & 2 freezers)· KENYON (4) burner stovetop · Overhead Lighting with dimmer switches · KENMORE Trash Compactor· Teak & Holly Sole (Amtico)· Stainless steel under-mounted sink· GROHE Galley Sink Faucet· Exhaust Fan· Garbage disposal in sink· Storage drawers and cabinetry throughout · SHARP Microwave/Convection Oven (recessed)· Storage cabinets in upper galley with large pull out drawers with teak faces · Water tank level gauge & pump indicator located in galley sub-panel· Dinette couch with removable cushions and storage room underneath· Teak dinette table with ample seating · SAMSUNG Flatscreen television just forward of galley area · Outlets
· Complete Awlcraft 2000 paint job in February 2018 (hull, top sides, boot stripes, hardtop, etc.)· “Sea Foam Green” hull color with blue/white/red boot stripe combination and blue bottom · “Snow White” topside paint · Bow Thruster with throttle controls· Bow pulpit with bow rail· Stainless steel bow cleats with chocks· LEWMAR windlass anchoring system with foot controls· Fortress Anchor· Bow anchor locker with ample storage and freshwater outlet · Hull Prop Pockets· Stainless steel cleats throughout · Fiberglass side thru-hulls· Underwater Exhaust System· Fuel, Water, and Waste Deck Fills· Smart Cap fuel fill alarm system· Awl-gripped forward bilge and anchor locker· Overboard discharge on all heads· Fuel Capacity of 1,493 gallons (1,193 gallons in aft/cockpit tank and 300 gallons in forward tank)· Freshwater Capacity of 225 gallons (1 tank)· Black Water Capacity of 100 gallons (1 tank)· (1) SEAWARD Electric 20-gallon hot water heater · Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers with center rigger· Underwater Lights (4) · Powder-coated grab rails on sides of house (port & starboard) · Recent haul-out/bottom paint job (September 2019) · BOMAR Bow Deck Hatches · ACR Searchlight · Navigation Lights · Fiberglass Hardtop · Trim Tabs with center, port, and starboard tabs (recessed into hull) · Veem Propellers (NEW December 2016) · Fusion Outdoor Stereo System · Teak cockpit deck and mezzanine steps · Teak Rocket Launcher (6-rod, 2 recessed drink holders) with stainless steel pedestal · ACR EPIRB mounted in hard case
· Private, ensuite access from master stateroom · "Jet Mist" Granite Countertops· Mirrored vanity with storage · Molded sink with GROHE satin nickel faucet· Teak & Holly Sole (Amtico)· Custom frameless one-piece shower door· Shower area with molded seat · Teak face on lower vanity· Custom Wall Paper· Towel Racks · Overhead Lighting · SEALAND 4800 Series Electric Head (VACUFLUSH)· Exhaust Fan · Ample storage below sink· Overhead hatch with black-out shade
The spacious master stateroom is to port and features a queen-sized berth flanked by high-gloss teak night tables on either side with drawer storage beneath. The bed top lifts for storage of larger items. Other features include a flatscreen television with its own satellite receiver and DVD Player.· Queen Berth · Mirrored Headboard · SHARP flatscreen television with dedicated satellite receiver· Overhead Lighting with dimmer switches · Drawer storage underneath bed (2) · Night stands on both sides of berth with drawer and door storage· Entry credenza with drawer storage· Spacious hanging locker with additional drawer storage · Indirect rope lighting underneath the bed platform· Carpeted Sole · Custom Wall Coverings · CruisAir AC Digital Display· Recessed stereo speakers overhead · Outlets · Floor access hatches trimmed in matching carpet · Private access to the master head area
Entering the salon, you will find a stunning combination of soft-colored designer fabrics and warm high gloss wood. Her electrical panel is raised for ease of use and her elongated aft galley counter is made of beautiful "Jet Mist" honed flat granite. Two bar stools blend neatly under the counter giving this salon both form and function. All salon surfaces are faced with the optional teak instead of the standard mirrors; all valances, lambrequins, and tabletops are of high gloss teak as well. Above the dinette, you will find the upgraded 42" SAMSUNG flat screen TV fed by the Viking home theater system with satellite.· Main Electrical Panel, recessed and accessed to port · U-LINE Ice maker, recessed to port (NEW May 2019)· Teak & Holly Sole (Amtico) at salon door entrance · Viking Home Theatre Upgrade· Channel pulls system to run salon VCR/DVD throughout boat· Spacious sofa seating area (with ample storage below)· Salon Door Dampener· Storage drawers throughout · Recessed bottle storage to port · Matching teak cocktail table for sofa area · Teak in place of mirror on aft side of galley island· Overhead Lighting with dimmer switches · Indirect Valance Rope Lighting · Vinyl Headliner · Teak-framed lambrequins with decorator-supplied fabric inserts· Teak Valances · Matching teak dinette table with ample seating (and storage below)· Hunter Douglas Duette blinds on salon windows· (2) Bar stools at galley counter · CruisAir AC Digital Display · Interior lighting has white trim in place of metallic finish to blend with ceiling· Outlets · Carpeting upgraded to premium level throughout salon
· Cross-Over Berths (2) · Additional storage underneath lower berth · CruisAir Digital AC Display · Carpeted Sole · Storage Drawers & Locker · Overhead Lighting with dimmer switches · Vinyl Headliner · Courtesy rope lighting under bunk rail· SHARP Flatscreen Television with dedicated satellite receiver· Access to guest/companionway head · Outlets
· Serves as a day head for guests along with for the VIP and starboard guest staterooms · Custom "Jet Mist" Granite Countertops· Molded sink with GROHE satin nickel faucet· Teak face on lower vanity· Teak & Holly Sole (Amtico)· Mirrored vanity with storage · Stall shower with molded seat and removable shower head · SEALAND 4800 Series Electric Head (VACUFLUSH)· Exhaust Fan· WHIRLPOOL Washer/Dryer (separate units)· Overhead Lighting· Custom Wall Coverings · Towel Racks· Overhead hatch with black-out shade · Outlets
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.