Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Built-in GRP to improve the sea capacity of the yacht, INTEGRITY 70 features a smart layout sleeping 8 guests in 4 cabins mixed with a spacious salon with an open galley. This brand new yacht is designed to offer privacy and social areas depending on the guests onboard. The flybridge is the perfect spot to have an al fresco dinner with a 360° view. The sun pads on the bow allow you to relax in comfort. Walking aft, the exterior seating is the place to have a coffee with guests. Get closer to the water by the large swimming platform which offers easy access to embark or disembark from a tender stress-free.Hull now painted in dark metallic grey, she is available for inspection in Dubai, UAE.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 70' Riviera 2019. This yacht for sale is located in Dubai United Arab Emirates and priced at $1,785,600. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo Penta D13
• Multi-stage marine chiller type air conditioning system with 132,000 BTU air handling units• Electronic control panel in every compartment• Sea water Pump• Circulation Pump• Ventilators for toilets• Discharge fan for kitchen• Air exhaust blowers with suitable air discharge capacity for engine room
• 24V and 220V System• 36kW 220V 50Hz marine generator• Battery charger• 3 x Sets of batteries• Main switch panel• Electrical wiring to main switch panel in crew quarters• Sub-distribution boards with circuit breakers in wheelhouse for 220V AC• Sub-distribution boards with circuit breakers in wheelhouse for 24V DC supply• Wiring from sub-distribution boards for lightings, equipment, and plug points with marine type cable• Internal lights switches and covers• Shore power inlet• Battery switches• Marine cables and fittings• exterior lights and fittings• Earthing plates• Cable trays• 4 x Underwater LED lights
• Navigation lights• 2 x Magnetic compasses• 1 x Search light• 1 x Double horn set with switch and relay• VHF radio• 2 x Multifunction display units 12" inducting 48 kn.m radar/GPS/echosounder• 1 x Multifunction display unit 12"• Autopilot
• 50” LED TV screen for saloon with electrical lift mechanism• 40” LED TV screen in Master cabin• JBL sound bar on main deck• 8 x JBL external speakers with additional amplifier and BT system• Raymarine TV satellite system with 5 x receivers• AV connection for flybridge
• Two plate ceramic electrical cooker in kitchen at lower deck• Full height fridge in kitchen at lower deck + fridge in main deck bar• Icemaker on flybridge• Microwave oven on main deck and lower deck• One 24v refrigerator 60 liters at flybridge• One washer/dryer machine in crew area
• GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) hull and deck molded-in sandwich shell construction according to International Ship Building Practice• GRP bulwark covered with teak cap on topsides• Integral GRP fuel tanks• Integral GRP freshwater tanks• Integral GRP grey and black water tanks• GRP sandwich soles for all Internal decks• Partitioning of compartments and toilets below deck and above deck in GRP• GRP console across the front of the flybridge• GRP furniture at flybridge with under-seat storage as per layout• GRP aft cockpit seat• Flybridge on top of the superstructure• Hull gelcoat finish above waterline• HuII painted below waterline with Jotun epoxy primer and two coats of anti-fouling paint• All external decks, walkways, and floors in GRP Non-skid gelcoat finish• Dek-king finished external stairs• Courtesy lights for external stair step and seats, LED rope lights• E.R. floor in checkered GRP plate• Engine room in silver Maritex finish• Cockpit deck In Dek-king finish• Side walkways deck In Dek-king finish• Swim platform floor In Dek-king finish• One set of stainless steel handrails for exterior areas• PVC/Stainless steel rub rail• External GRP furniture as per layout• Outdoor Upholstery made from high-end industrial marine leather• 2 x Sun beds at the bow of the yacht
• Electric anchor winch• Stainless steel Anchor• 50-meters S.S. chain• Anchor roller
• 400.kg Capacity crane• Electro-hydraulic swim ladder• Folding canopy at flybridge• Watermaker 100 liters• Electric barbecue 220V at flybridge• Bar fridge 220v in master cabin and forward cabin• 1 x Rear monitoring camera and one engine room monitoring camera integrated to multifunction screen at main console• 32” LED TV screen in VIP cabin• 32” LED TV screen in each guest cabin• Raymarine TV satellite system with 5 x receivers• AV connection for flybridge• 2 x Life rafts; 10 persons capacity each
Available for inspection at the Dubai Boat Show from March 10-14, 2020.Technically accomplished and enthused by the ambition that embodies the United Arab Emirates, INTEGRITY’S internationally sourced designers and craftsman brings you a series of yachts that reflect the challenging and unique environment of their homeland. Yachts conceived with the same drive to exceed all expectations that has earned the country global recognition for visionary innovation and unbridled luxury.Dynamics-oriented design means better agility, more comfort, and most importantly more safety thanks to a great composure in tough seas and responsive handling that allows nimble and secure direction changes when it really matters. INTEGRITY’S sporting lines and perfect exterior proportions above the waterline and an uncompromising performance-first hull design make her an ideal vessel for any new owner.Asking price 6,400,000 AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) Price subject to exchange rates.
• Twin Volvo D13, 1000HP Diesel engines, ZF gearboxes, S.S shafts, propellers• Electronic throttle control system• Power assisted hydraulic dual steering system with integrity exclusive rudders• 2 x Integrity exclusive genuine leather steering wheels• Main engine underwater exhaust system• One electrohydraulic bow thruster 240 kg• One electrohydraulic stern thruster 240 kg• Trim tabs with digital control panel at wheelhouse and flybridge helms• Stabilizers side power SPS55B
Safety Equipment • 2 x Life buoy rings 30”• 10 x Life jackets• First aid kitFirefighting Equipment• 10 x Fire extinguishers - dry powder 3 kg each• Fire alarm system in engine room• Automatic fire extinguisher system for the engine room• Fire alarm system for all compartments• Engine room ventilation automatic shutdown system
• Engine room insulated with mineral wool, and polymeric sound barrier in maritex finish• Hull and superstructure thermal insulation• Sound/thermal insulation superstructure sides and hull
• Electric freshwater flushing toilet units with back wash• Complete plumbing works for all related items onboard• Fittings and valves for wash basins and showers• Fixing of wash basins, showers, and related fittings• Electric water pressure system for freshwater water heater 210v• Stainless steel sink in the galley with one standard tap for cold and hot water• Electric wastewater discharge pumps• Aft deck shower• Deck fillers for fuel and water• Window freshwater wiper system• Fittings for all tanks including sensors and gauges
• Fixed superstructure windows frameless type• Tempered front glass frameless type with wiper motors• Side hull windows: port & stbd• Port lights - stainless steel elliptical shape• One po1ycarbonate wind shield on flybridge• Cockpit stainless steel manual sliding door with tinted glass• One set of stainless steel bollards and fairleads• One Transom door• Engine room watertight door
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.