Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 130' Westport 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $13,650,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
• Teak decking• (2) High-gloss teak dining tables (fixed pedestal with leaf insert)• (4) High gloss large teak barrel chairs• (4) Small barrel chairs• (4) Armless dining chairs• (2) Foot stools with cushions• (2) Side tables• Forward-facing settee• (3) Bar stoolsBar Area:• Stone countertops• New Perlick refrigerator• Ice bin sink• Bottle storage• Barware storage• 42” Sunview TV• Lighting control for the aft deck• Entertainment system controls• Wing doors: plexiglass with sea locks for open position• Stainless rails
The interior of the vessel is kept at a constant temperature using a seawater cooled/heated reverse cycle, treated water HVAC system. The capacity is 30 tons and is distributed throughout the vessel via individual room air handlers of various sizes and BTU ratings. There is one controller for the three air handlers that serve the master stateroom and master office, one for the two air handlers that serve the formal dining area of the forward salon, two for the four air handlers that serve the remainder of the salon, one controller for the four air handlers in the upper lounge and one for the two air handlers in the pilothouse. All other air handlers are each controlled by a separate controller. A portion of the HVAC system provides fresh air to makeup and provides a clean and healthy atmosphere.• Marine Air HVAC system: Model # MCWLT-240W (four compressors). Independent seawater intake.• Chillers: 208volt/3phase/60cycle, 30 ton• Air Handlers: 208volt/1phase/60cycle, various BTU as required by volume being treated, utilizing variable speed hi static DC blowers• Makeup Air: For cycling air through vessel interior
Locker is located to starboard in the foyer between VIP and guest staterooms and contains equipment racks for the yacht's A/V System. Locker is cooled by a dedicated air handler.
• New Perlick refrigerator• Teak deck• 2016 Novurania 17' Wide Body with 115 Yamaha engines• (2) 2017 Seadoo GTX Limited• Boarding Stair: (1) 8-step carbon fiber with handrails on both sides, brackets at port and starboard boarding gates, stowed in a recess on the starboard house side• Boat Hook: (1) 1 1/2" x 8" with chrome-plated hook end• Covers: Sunbrella padded covers for tables and loose deck furniture. Unpadded covers provided for exterior settee cushions and shore boat. A black-mesh windshield cover is provided for the Pilothouse forward-facing windows• Cushions: aft deck settee, bow settee, and bow sun pad. Sunbrella fabrics with dry fast foam fill. Flybridge sun pad
MILK MONEY is found in exceptional condition. Her two owners have kept her to the highest yacht standard. Her full-time crew offer her daily maintenance and care. She has been lightly used with only 4100 hours on her mains. She is fully equipped with no exclusions making her ready to cruise with guests at a moment’s notice. MILK MONEY offers a great opportunity to any keen boater.
In addition to the accommodations for two in the captain's quarters, crew quarters are located below deck forward for four in two cabins, each with private head and shower. Crew service access leads aft through the galley area to lower guest accommodations, allowing crew to efficiently perform housekeeping duties. The crew mess has a table, settee, microwave and new refrigerator and freezer. In this area there is a laundry room in the passage from crew to guest accommodations where one will find two new Miele washers and dryers.Captain's Quarters• Double berth• TV-AN equipment hanging locker• Ensuite bath with vanity, sink with mirror above, shower with glass door and toiletEngineer's Quarters• Access is from the utility room and provides a double berth, A/V entertainment area, and drawers in berth base• Vanity with sink and mirror above, shower with glass door• ToiletCrew Galley• Dining settee with table/cabinet• Washer/Dryer with above locker (2 sets)• Refrigerator• Microwave• TV-A/V equipment• Counter with sink/cabinet storageCrew's Quarters: Port and Starboard• (2) Twin berths• Hanging locker• Dresser• TV-A/V EquipmentCrew Heads: Port and Starboard• Shower with glass door• Toilet• Vanity with sink• Mirrored medicine cabinet
Communication Equipment• Ship To Ship / Shore VHF• (2) DSC Furuno FM-8800 in Pilothouse with Emergency battery back-up• Furuno FM-3000 in the Crew Lounge• Handheld GMDSS VHF radios w/desktop chargers supplied• SSS: Furuno FS1570 with DSC capability• G.P.l.R.B.• McMurdo SAT Find 406 MHz GPIRB S.A.R.T.• McMurdo Class A SART• Navtex: Furuno NX700 Paperless Navtex ReceiverSatellite Components• Fleet Broadband FB500 for Voice, and Internet Access. Voice connected through Phone System VSat Sea Tel Wave Call 4006, Internet/Data connectivity service and (2) VOiP lines• Satcom "C" and VSAT• Furuno Felcom15 lnmarsat SatCom C• Furuno PP510 Printer• Furuno Felcom 15 SSAS Upgrade kit• Furuno GPS Module kit• Sat Phone: Iridium 9505 with Marine mounting kit
• Forward from the main salon is the formal dining area. Servers have easy access from the galley via a dual hinged access door.• Formal dining table: Pommele Sapele table with mahogany accents accommodates ten guests• (10) formal dining chairs.• Buffet/Storage: Buffets to port, starboard, and aft provide storage for twelve 5-piece place settings of china, formal flatware, and stemware, two wine chillers and A/V units.
• Teak decking• New Perlick refrigerator• (2) Gloss finish teak dining table• (6) Woven dining chairs with cushions• (3) Dedon small tables• (3) Dedon woven chaise lounges with cushions• (2) Dedon armchairs with cushions• Sun pads surrounding Jacuzzi• Anchor light• Deck lighting• Air Horn: Kahlenberg Model F3 with light• Hot Tub: custom fabricated with multi-zone jets• Hard top: integrated with mast• Life rafts (4): in cradles, with hydrostatic release
• Teak decking• U-shaped settee• Custom teak high/low pedestal table• Flag staff• Ship’s bell• Deck lighting• (2) anchor windlasses• Chain locker access and fender storage• Fore deck seat: storage below for windlass control pendants and chain wash-down controls
• Viewing area forward of the pilothouse and accessed by the side decks and the stairs from the fore deck area• Teak decking• Built-in custom seating arrangement with table and chairs
The freshwater system is comprised of a single, divided and baffled, freshwater tank, two AC supply pumps, suction supply, service, and distribution manifolds, two reverse osmosis watermakers, and associated valves, filters, expansion tanks, regulators, and gauges. Freshwater wash-downs are located on all external decks.• Freshwater tank (Divided): stainless steel, approx. 1726 total gallons• Purification: Silver ion electrolytic water sterilization system• UV filters: two for disinfection of potable water, 29 GPM each• Water softener: Spot Zero DM1000 system, with swim platform water connection, plumbed directly to the freshwater tanks, located in the equipment room• Deck fills: Two stainless steel, 1" round with threaded caps. One quick connect fitting, located on the swim step bustle is plumbed to supply the water softener• Watermakers: (2) Sea Recovery Aqua-Whisper 1800. Reverse osmosis type, for a total capacity of 3600 gallons per day• Water Heater: dual element (for fast recovery) water heater, 120-gallon capacity water heater• Dual particle filters: for removal of sediment, dissolved solids and contaminants to 5 microns plumbed in parallel. Stainless steel canister with replaceable filter cartridges.• Pressure tank: FRP construction located at remote ends of piping system• Pumps: (2) centrifugal pressure pumps, 30 gpm each, plumbed in parallel for high flow capability
Total capacity (diesel): Approx. 9,965 gal (US) in (6) tanks. Fueling process is via either of two deck fill locations amidships, port and starboard side. All tanks are vented to atmosphere on the stbd side.Fill/transfer system includes a centrifuge, pumps, meter and distribution manifold. All diesel consumers draw from the day tank. Engines and generators are supplied via priming pumps and filters. During normal operations fuel is transferred to the day tank via the centrifuge. Tank level monitoring is via electronic sensor and display on Vessel Monitoring System with high/low-level alarms. All tanks are vented to one 'vent tank' which is monitored for liquid indicating an overflow of any of the attached fuel tanks. Tanks are aluminum, welded construction with internal baffles. Inspection access ports to be manufactured by Freeman Marine.Fuel Tanks (Diesel):• #1 Center Tank: approx. 713 gallons• #2 Center Tank: approx. 790 gallons• #3 Center (Day Tank): approx. 2134 gallons• #3 Port and Stbd Tanks: approx. 2934 gallons, each• #4 Center Tank: approx. 460 gallons• Fuel Tank (Gasoline): approx. 100 gallons, accessible via hatch in swim stepFill Use• Port & Starboard deck fill; threaded, SS, stamped DIESEL• Y Strainer: 316 SS, self-cleaning• Centrifuge: Alpha Laval, 198 GPH (Gallons/Hour); diesel/oil separator• Primary Pump: AC, 50 GPM• Secondary Pump: DC positive displacement back-up/priming pump• Filters: DOC SeaPro 600• Transfer manifold by Westport Shipyard• Meter: Electronic turbine with numerical display and automatic pump shut-off
Custom island in galley which allows extra counter space with ample room for food preparation, pantry with dry storage shelves for extended cruising, and various appliances.• Storage cabinets with shelving (full length of port forward bulkhead)• 48” Northland refrigerator• Trash compactor• Ovens: Gaggenau (1) conventional, (1) convection• Cook Top: Cooktek Induction System (5) burners• Dishwasher, new• Stainless steel microwave oven• Hot water dispenser• New Scottsman icemaker• Overhead extraction fan• New 30" Samsung HDTV• 2 x new washing machines• 2 x new dryers
There are two 80KW electrical generators rated at 1800 rpm, providing AC power at 120-208volU3phase/60 cycle Hz. The generators are located port/starboard in the engine room. Water temperature, oil pressure and hour meters are installed in the distribution panel. Both generators have remote star Ustop in pilothouse. Power Take-Off (PTO) and hydraulic pump are installed on both generators for full redundancy. Seamless Power Transfer is standard when switching to/from generators to shore power and when switching loads from one generator to the other generator.• Generators: Northern Lights, M1064 Series• Phase and power factor: Three-phase-0.8 power factor. Compound mounts• Sound shield• Priming Pump: Carter, 124V DC, 35 GPH• Secondary Pump: DC positive displacement back-up/priming pump Filter: Racor, 500 Duplex Turbine Series
• Vanity - Pommele Sapele with mahogany accents, lightweight stone countertop• Vitreous china sink, fixtures and accessories• Glass - fixed, oval portlight with removable stainless deadlight cover• Lightweight stone flooring• Headhunter Royal Flush Hydro toilet• Shower with frameless tempered glass doors• Thermostat• Marble threshold
All Guest staterooms provide built-in dressers and nightstands, including wardrobes. The staterooms feature sound insulation in the forward bulkheads and stair enclosure, (2) twin berths in the port, and (3) twin berths in the starboard, with leather-wrapped rails and upholstered headboards. Each guest stateroom has built-in entertainment systems and A/V equipment complemented by Crestron control.• Port guest stateroom: Converted from queen berth to twin bunks, wardrobe, nightstand, and dresser/entertainment center.• Starboard guest stateroom: Three twin bunk berths, wardrobe and dresser/entertainment center.
The vessel's main engines and generators can be serviced utilizing an onboard lube oil change system. A new oil tank and a used oil tank are fitted within the engine room. New oil can be filled via 1 W' deck fitting amidships on starboard side while used oil can be offloaded with a quick-connect hose. Two air-powered diaphragm pumps are used to transfer to/from locations via hose reels.• Lube Oil Tanks: 450-gallon total oil capacity in a divided tank, located in the engine room bilge area. Tank is made from 5086-H32 aluminum• Lube Oil - New: 185 gallons Lube Oil- Used: 265 gallons• Pump: two (2) air diaphragm pumps• Fittings: all stainless quick connect fittings• Deck Plate: located with midship fuel fill on starboard side
• Stone vanity top with custom sink that lights up• Lightweight stone flooring, coordinated bath accessories and Headhunter toilet
This elegant and comfortable area includes a 60" Samsung HDTV that rises out of the starboard aft corner cabinet. Aft entry door is stainless steel framed, glass, counter-pull, open/close sliding mechanism with pneumatic seal.• Sofa centerline• (4) occasional chairs• (2) end tables custom coffee table Player Piano• 60" Samsung HDTV
• Vanity: stone countertop• (2) Vitreous china sinks, fixtures, and accessories• Flooring - Onyx• Mirrors above vanities in his and her heads• Headhunter Royal Flush toilet• Kohler bidet• Shower with frameless tempered glass door and marble surround• Accessories and fixtures• Marble threshold