Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
SPECIFICATIONS ARE PRELIMINARY:North Star II is an amazing and rare Offshore 62 Flushdeck model. Her comfortable accommodation boasts 4 staterooms (1 King, 2 Queens and a bunk cabin). The 3 VIP cabins all have ensuite heads with the master containing a Jacuzzi tub/shower and steam. She also has the desired full height engine room.Her meticulous owner chose only the finest equipment in absolutely every category when building North Star II... Imagine every logical option that an experienced cruiser always wanted and you will find it aboard!!
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 62' Offshore Yachts Flushdeck 2008. This yacht for sale is located in Palm Beach, Florida and priced at $1,590,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1950 HRS 865 HP
1950 HRS 865 HP
• Lower Bed with a Navy Bunk above (so can be used as a Single or a Double)• Storage under lower bunk• Beveled mirror plus full length beveled mirror in hanging locker• Hanging lockers lined in cedar wood with automatic lighting• Concealed hinges on all cabinets• Sugatsune push/release latches @ cabinets & drawers• Drawer & cabinet interiors finished w/white Formica• Granite counter tops in head• Tecma silence plus head• SS covered sink• Head ventilation blower• Carpet liner in storage area
• Hynautic hydraulic steering controls• Hynautic hydraulic engine controls• Stainless steel destroyer type wheel• Stainless steel Cal Deck to boat deck ladder w/hatch• Engine room access from Galley hatch/ladder• Cal Deck storage cabinet w/sink• Cockpit deck storage bins w/drain• Sport deck shower• Two 12 V Sport Deck flood lights• Stainless steel swim ladder• Working Bench with Drawers in Lazarette• 4 SS U-Rails at Sport deck (2 1/2) (The 2 outer rails are removable)• Teak Decking
• Forward Textilene window cover• Bridge cover package• Day cover for Flybridge instrument panel• Port Cal Deck cabinet• Starboard Cal Deck Control Cabinet• Cal Deck padded table cover envelope style for open/close• Windlass cover• 3 hatch covers• Tender cover• Horn cover• Life Raft cover• Bow Seat cover
• Hand laminated bidirectional fiberglass reinforced with vacuum bagged core cell in hull & structural areas above the waterline• Uni-directional laminates @ engine stringers & hull door openings• Double laminations @ chine, keel & running hardware locations• Four full length longitudinal engine stringers & athwartship reinforcing stringers as per design• Cored 1 1/4" main bulkheads padded @ hull & bonded• Hull to deck connection mechanically fastened & bonded• Vinyl ester hull laminate for osmosis protection
• 1-1/4" solid stainless-steel handrails w/welded joints @ forward deck & boat deck.• Port & starboard flush sliding doors @ wheelhouse• Quality locking hardware on opening windows & exterior doors• Anchor platform w/dual rollers• Anchor chain stored in forward keel area• Hella navigation LED lights• Molded foredeck seat w/ storage• Two foredeck storage lockers• Freshwater wash down @ forward & aft decks• Saltwater wash down @ forward & aft decks• 1 Rule 2000 bilge pump @ sport deck• Eight 12V exterior deck dome lights• Manship stainless deck hatches• 1 Maxwell/Nilsson 3,500 lb. windlass, dual direction, overload, 3 station control, chain stopper, anchor roller• Two bow chocks w/deck cleats• Bow and stern flag staffs and sockets• 6 Hawse holes w/ cleats• Exterior safety lights @ foot level• Stainless steel/white vinyl lifeline @ boat deck• U-Line SS icemaker at port Cal Deck cabinet• Custom Table at Cal Deck• Custom SS Boarding Gates
• Deep & finely veed forefoot• Low silhouette & center of gravity• Flared bow section with radiused spray chine• Full walk around decks w/deep bulwarks• Covered side decks• Port and starboard hull doors• Molded upper & lower rub rails capped with solid stainless-steel trim rail.• Flush pilothouse exterior doors• Large low windows for sit down visibility• Molded FRP window frames, doors & hatches• No exterior aluminum• #316 grade stainless steel
• (2) 17 kW Onan Generators (1720 hours each)• (2) ISO-Boost Transformers• Complete AC/DC breaker/distribution panel• AC & DC breaker protection near each source• Engine battery paralleling system• 5-point switches for AC panel• 3000w Xantrex inverter with remote panel• 1 Newmar #pt-24-35CE 24V battery charger for engine start• 1 Newmar 40-amp 12V battery charger for house system back-up• 2 - 97 amp/hr gel cell batteries w/box for generator start• 2 - 225 amp/hr 8D 12V gel cell starting batteries (24V start = 4 8D batteries)• 14 - 180 amp/hr 6V gel cell batteries w/boxes for ship's 12V system• 1 - 130-amp 12V alternator for charging house batteries• 2 - 75-amp 24V alternators for start banks• 4 - 50-amp shore power connectors (2 forward and 2 aft)• Quality AC & DC lighting throughout• 2 phone/cable TV connectors @ starboard cabin side• Electro Guard Bonding system• Additional 110v outlets in Master and VIP Heads
• 2 Furuno NavNet 3D Multifunction Black Box Systems• 2 Furuno NavNet 3D 2nd Control Stations• Furuno NavNet 3D 12 kW Radar Pedestal• Furuno XN13A/6 6' Radar Array• Furuno NavNet 3D 6kw, 4' Open Array Radar• Furuno Digital Fish Finder Module• Furuno BBWX1 Sirius Satellite WX receiver• Furuno FA150 AIS System• 2 Furuno NavNet RD30 Remote Displays• Furuno PB100 Weather Station• Furuno NavNet vx2 1944CBB/NT Black Box with 4' Array• 3 Nauticomp 19" Daylight Glass bridge monitors for Pilothouse• 2 Nauticomp 15" Sunlight Glass bridge monitors for Flybridge• Nobeltec Visual Navigation suite software - Nobeltec Timezero Trident• Nobeltec MX0030L Mexico chart• Nobeltec ZR902 US Atlantic Coast chart• Nobeltec Region 12 Southern California chart• C-Map NA-M024 Max - US West Coast & Hawaii, SD• C-Map NA-M033 SD Max Megawide chart for Furuno VX2 Atlantic Coast, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean• 2 Complete Auto-Pilot Systems: Simrad AP2504 autopilot and Simrad AP-25 Control Head• 2 Icom IC-M604 VHF Radios with Icom HM162 Command Mic III remote• Icom M802 SSB Transceiver• Icom AT140 SSB Antenna Tuner• 2 Newmar 18E Ground Shoes• KVH TracVision M7 24" System with Control Panel for HD• FLIR Navigator pan/tilt with 25' cable with deluxe dual station• 2 Audio Vox VCCS130XP color cameras• Magellan Ghost Platinum Plus alarm system with extra high-water sensor, extra smoke detector, and 2 extra wireless door contacts• Switlik MD2-6H Life Raft in hard container, with Switlik Cradle-MD2 and Switlik Hydro-MD, Hydrostatic Release• 4 Ocean LED 2010 Thru-Hull Underwater Lights
• Hynautic hydraulic steering w/power assist• Salon sole/engine room overhead: laminated FRP & core cell• Fuel tank faces: insulated and covered with aluminum clad hardboard.• Engine room fuel tanks - aluminum, epoxy painted• Stainless steel engine beds• Engine room start/stop for main engines• Dual Racor 1000 ma fuel filters (per engine)• 1 Racor 500 ma fuel filter (per generator)• Groco WSA 750 & WSA 1000 freshwater filter• Copper fuel system plumbing w/ shut off valves at all tank supply fittings• Reverso GP-602 Fuel Pump Transfer (spare Reverso in inventory)• Stainless steel manifold system w/sight gages, supply & return• Full flow stainless steel fuel valves• Supply lines from all tanks from aft lowest corner accessible• Easy access clean outs on all tanks• Stainless steel lazarette water tanks• 6 Groco sea water strainers, 1 each main engines, 1 generator and A/C Units• 1 Flo-jet #4325-143a saltwater washdown system w/sea water strainer• FRP under forward sole water tanks & holding tank• Headhunter 110v Mach 5 as primary pump with headhunter x-caliber as backup• 2 20-gallon stainless steel 110V hot water heaters w/heat exchanger• Freshwater wash down @ engine room• Independent bulkhead compartments made common w/ bronze gate valves• 2 Rule #800 shower sump pumps• 2 Rule 3200 bilge pumps w/rule super switches in Engine Room; add'l rule 750 bilge pumps x 3• Bilge pumps set in bilge wells• Washer & dryer overflow drain to bilge• Common drain discharge system to minimize thru hull fittings• 1 Whale gusher hand bilge pump• 1 Bilge water alarm• 4 Sealand macerator pumps (2 for each waste tank)• Sealand monitor panel• Quality bronze Groco sea cocks on all through hull fittings• Quality bronze propeller shaft "v" struts w/ cutlass bearings• Custom #316 stainless steel exhaust risers (spare riser at owner's home)• Aquamet #22 propeller shafting• Aquamet #22 stainless steel rudder posts w/ss hydrodynamic blades• Tides prop shaft and rudder seals• "Faster" manganese bronze propellers• Aqua flow mufflers for main engines• Underwater exhaust system• Delta T engine air intakes to control water induction• Two 110V engine room lights• Four 12V engine room lights• 2 FRP engine drip pans• 2 - 24V engine room blowers w/PVC ducting• 1 Hart tank tender system servicing all tanks• Gas assist shocks for engine & lazarette hatches• Rudder storage shelf• Remote aft engine room hatch locking system• Shaft scratchers• Trident blue silicone exhaust hose with "t" clamps• Addition overhead cabinets in engine room
• 65,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning• Automatic Fire Boy system @ engine room w/engine shut down• 1 Pair 12" x 54" Bennett trim tabs, 2 station control• 3 Two arm parallel windshield wipers• 1 Windshield wash system• Emergency tiller• FCI Max Q 1800 GDP Watermaker upgraded to Radial Axial Pump with digital remote control, commercial filter kit• Oversized Big Blue dual water filters (taste and sediment)• Sanitron S37C 12GPM UV Sterilizer 12 gallons/minute• Asko washer and dryer• Spare propellers NOTE: can be crated and shipped to buyer at new owners expense
• Nautica tender with 60hp Yamaha• 2 Pompanette Platinum Series Helm Chairs• Complete engine instrumentation flybridge• Hynautic hydraulic steering controls• Hynautic hydraulic engine controls• Stainless steel destroyer type wheel• Engine warning lights• Kahlenberg T-1 chrome 3 horn sized for 80' to 100' yacht with KA-100 Compressor• Brower 1500lb davit with hydraulic rotation• Flybridge seating w/storage• Jenn-Air Electric BBQ Grill• Flybridge cabinet w/sink & storage• Isotherm refrigerator @ flybridge• Teak ventilation slats inside exterior cabinets and flybridge seats• Flybridge sink & wash down faucet• Freshwater wash down @ flybridge• Plexiglas flybridge venturi with stainless steel frame• Flybridge boat deck drained to waterline• Additional Cabinet at starboard side• Additional 2 lights at flybridge• Compressor Line in flybridge cabinet (coming from horn compressor)
• New Headboard style• Beveled mirrors• Custom overhead valance with lights and A/C• Hanging lockers lined in cedar wood with automatic lighting• Concealed hinges on all cabinets• Sugatsune push/release latches @ cabinets & drawers• Drawer & cabinet interiors finished w/white Formica• Granite counter tops and shower seats in head• All teak sole in head• Mahogany border trim on sole• Formica bulkheads, overheads & showers in heads• Tecma silence plus head• Head ventilation blower• Carpet liner in storage area
• Granite counter tops in galley with stainless steel sink• KWC single lever faucet• Individual hot & cold-water filter at galley sink• Sugatsune push/release latches @ cabinets & drawers• Concealed hinges on all cabinets• Drawer & cabinet interiors finished w/white Formica• Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection oven• Miele Oven #H4680B• Miele Cooktop #KM421• Full size side-by-side refrigerator w/freezer• Dishwasher• Disposal• Trash compactor• Custom Cappuccino Bar complete with coffee grinder• 12V Galley exhaust blower
• Teak interior wall surfaces, cabinetry & bulkheads with hand rubbed satin finish• All mirrors beveled & framed in teak• Teak soles in heads & galley• Quality removable padded vinyl overheads throughout• Halogen lighting w/dimmer switches• Tempered window glass, tinted 28% bronze• Smooth finish polyester painted bilges• Upgraded all portlights to polished SS 8 X 16• High gloss finish on top of sea rails - inlay Toseva• Ebony inlay to all border sole trims• Phantom Screens at Pilothouse, Galley, and Salon
• King size berth• 60" Jacuzzi Tub and steam shower• Custom designed headboard• Custom beveled mirrors with wood trim at custom designed curved nightstands• Hanging lockers lined in cedar wood with automatic lighting• Concealed hinges on all cabinets• Sugatsune push/release latches @ cabinets & drawers• Drawer & cabinet interiors finished w/white Formica• Granite counter tops in head• All teak sole in head• Mahogany border trim on sole• Tecma silence plus head• Head ventilation blower• Storage under master berth
• Hanging lockers lined in cedar wood with automatic lighting• Beveled full length mirror in hanging locker• Concealed hinges on all cabinets• Sugatsune push/release latches @ cabinets & drawers• Drawer & cabinet interiors finished w/white Formica• Granite counter tops and shower seats in head• All teak sole in head• Mahogany border trim on sole• Formica bulkheads, overheads & showers in heads• Tecma silence plus head• Head ventilation blower• Carpet liner in storage area
• (6) Polyform fenders• (4) Megafend lightweight fenders• (6) Braided dock lines
• Interior & exterior window frames• Exterior sliding door faces• Exterior sliding door tracks• Cal Deck cabinets• Anchor platform• Radar arch• Side roof supports• Swim platform• Exhaust system & transom extensions• Under-deck tanks
The demanding and detail oriented owner of North Star II not only maintains his yacht to the highest standards in all categories, but in 2019 and 2020 had initiated improvements and additions in all of the important maintenance and cruising comfort categories. With consideration to improvements in paint, batteries, underwater maintenance, electronics, machinery, interior soft goods, varnish and numerous exterior details, you can be sure that every need and then some has been addressed aboard North Star II. Yes, many of these updates were of necessity, but equally as many improvements were elective on the part of the owner just to create the ideal living and cruising environment for all aboard the vessel. For a detailed list of recent improvements, please contact the listing broker for details.
• (1) Horn• (6) Type 1 life jackets• (6) Type ii life jackets• (1) 24" Life ring• Fire extinguishers in each stateroom, galley, dinghy, and at BBQ Grill on boat deck• (1) Flare gun kit
• Double salon aft sliding doors w/full glass doors• Stairwell to master stateroom• Chief CM-2L-40 TV Lift with 45" TV• Engine room access from salon hatch/ladder• Sugatsune push/release latches @ cabinets & drawers• Drawer & cabinet interiors finished w/white Formica• Starboard storage cabinet• L settee• Hand crank hi/lo table w/leaves• New handrail style at salon and forward stairwell and to flybridge