Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Viking Convertible Sportfish 2008. This yacht for sale is located in Panama and priced at $1,090,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
MAN V12 1550 Common Rail
2370 HRS 1550 HP
2370 HRS 1550 HP
PAL AGUA features the desirable 3 stateroom/2 head layout with island queen master amidships, VIP crossover forward and over/under guest stateroom. Stepping inside, this Viking sportfisher’s main salon is the perfect retreat after a fun day of fishing. It has a warm, inviting ambiance with light wood colored furnishings. PAL AGUA showcases a large, plush U-shaped sofa than can easily accommodate you and a number of your friends as well as an entertainment center — this is the perfect set up for watching the big game or just socializing. Forward of the main salon is a dinette for eight people and a galley with all the necessities including two fridge drawers and two freezer drawers. Six people are comfortably accommodated in three well-appointed luxurious staterooms. PAL PAGUA’s master stateroom is a haven complete with a walkaround king bed, 22-inch TV, three-door closet and an en-suite head with a solid glass shower door. The master bed lifts to reveal additional storage. The sportfish also features a forward VIP stateroom queen-bed stateroom with a bunked guest stateroom both with en-suite baths. The starboard guest stateroom features the popular and large crossover upper and lower berths.
• Mezzanine seating with cushions• Teak cockpit• Bait freezer• J-hooks for power chords• Blue LED rope lighting• Eskimo ice machine with discharge into fish box• Live well in sole• Fresh & Salt water wash-down• Transom door with lift up gate• 8 x rod holders in tower legs• 3 x rod holders on each sides• Gaff storage under starboard forward gunwale• 50 amp retractable Glendenning Cablemaster in starboard cabinet• Dockside water connection• Engine room access with door• Transom swim steps at transom door• Ladder to flybridge with teak treads• Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs and drain pumps• EZ2CY side haunch curtains• Recessed overhead lights in overhang• 12V and 24V plugs under coaming• On-deck livewell outflow• Speakers under coaming• Cockpit sunshade
• Aluminum fuel tanks for a total of 3 (1765 gallons / 6581 lites total)• Freshwater washdown at bow inside anchor locker• Lewmar V4 SS Windlass• Dockside and overboard pump outs for holding tanks• Prop pockets to reduce draft• Anchor light/navigation lights• Stainless steel cleats and recessed hawse pipes• Awlgrip lazarette, engine room, anchor locker and forward bilges• Molded stern light• Pulpit• Boarding platform with ladder
• 2 x Icom M604 VHF radios• 2 x Garmin GH10 VHF command mic• 3 x Electronic Chart Plotter Garmin XSV• Electronic Chart Plotter Garmin 740• Echo sounder Garmin Chirp• Garmin HD Radar• Clarion BWTVEH Stereo System• Bennett trim tab controls with tab indicators• Iridium system• Garmin remote module• ACR remote spotlight control pad• Eskimo display• MAN engine displays• MAN backup controls
• 1 x FM200 Fire Extinguisher System• 6 x ABC POWDER (5 POUNDS) Fire ExtinguishersSafety Equipment• 10 x Lifejackets• 4 x Flares• 1 x EPIRB• 1 x First Aid Kit
• Three-sided EZ2CY flybridge enclosure• 2 x Murray Products ladderback helm chairs• Removable backrest for jumpseat with double-sided cushion• Electronic single-lever controls• Refrigerated flybridge drinkbox to starboard• 8-rod Rocket launcher on Flybridge aft rail• Starboard forward large storage compartment• Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system• Console cabinet fuel gauge – 3 gauges• Ritchie compass• Bench seats forward of console and to port with storage underneath• Bucket storage beneath port jump seat• Recessed electronics boxes• Bennett trim tab control switches• Horn• Under helm access with lights and storage room• Fresh water wash-down• Hardtop lights upgraded to tri-color Integrated Illuminated System lights• Radar Pod, Bullet Style #521, sliding door, bracket & runs for teaser reels• Molded standing platform with coupler box on platform• Molded 2-in-1 110V quartz light pod with S/S bezel• 60" control box with flush mounted compass• 3 x Welded antenna mounts• Bridge rail 3-sided, leg-to-leg, double aft to outer legs• Rigger Locks• Rupp Center Rigger• Recessed Electric Teaser Reels MIYA EPOCH SUPER US9 24V• Air vent in forward top panels• Molded nav lights• Molded stern light• MAN ECM Displays in overhead drop-down box• Drop-down electronics box with electric actuator• Additional switches for (6) upgraded tri-color lights in hardtop• Lights dual color blue & white V Marine series on center bar tower sunshade• I2 Systems Tri-color lights under platform w/ fiberglass recess• 2 x V Series Tower Sunshade & (2) I2 System Tri-color lights in platform• Sunshade frame painted black (oval bar Viking White)• Paint top of control box painted black• Teaser reel mount on underside of sunshade• Vent blower system• Overhead hatch
• VIP Layout with double berth to starboard and single bunk opposite to port• Storage beneath berth• Samsung Flat screen TV• Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat• Carpeting• Xenon overhead lights and rope lighting beneath bed and behind valances• Recessed stereo speakers connected to salon stereo• Hanging locker• 2 x Large storage drawers beneath bed• Teak shelf• Majilite headliner
• Gialitta granite counter tops• Stainless steel drop in sink• Amtico flooring Teak backsplash• Sub breaker panel with water tank gauge• Kenyon 4-burner recessed electric range• Garbage disposal in sink• Exhaust fan above range• Panasonic microwave• Sub-zero refrigerator & freezer under counter drawers (2 refrigerator drawers, 2 freezer drawers)• Ice maker in freezer drawer• Cabinet storage with pull out and lockable drawers• Drawer storage under counter• Dinette couch with removable cushions and storage beneath• Teak and maple dinette table• Overhead Xenon and fluorescent lights• Large storage pantry forward of TV• Electric outlet under dinette table
• Amtico teak flooring• Air conditioning/heat• Exhaust fan• One-piece tempered glass shower door• Granite countertop with sink• 110V outlet• Mirror with medicine cabinet• Dometic Sealand 4800-Series VacuFlush MSDs• Satin nickel hardware• Custom wallpaper• Vent blower system• Overhead hatch
• Queen walk-around berth with storage underneath• Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control• Carpeting Upgraded system #3 mattress Recessed stereo speakers• 2 x Large drawers under bed• End tables with drawer and door storage on both sides of bed• Entry credenza with drawer storage• Hanging locker• Overhead Xenon lights• Indirect rope lighting from beneath bed platform• Reading lamps• Samsung flat screen TV• Majilite headliner
• 2 x MAN V121550 1528hp. Port 2370 hours / STB 2370 hours (Dec 2019)• Delta T Ventilation system• Generator gas water separator• Line run from oil change system to cockpit side box• Brass through hulls and sea strainers painted with Awlgrip• Dual power steering pumps• Fuel system priming pumps• Oil change system• Dometic Eskimo Ice Maker with discharge in cockpit sole• Bilge pumps• Fire suppression system• Thermostatically controlled blower system• Sea Recovery watermaker with remote panel• Engine room entrance package with equipment gauges and switches• Cummins Onan 21.5KVA, model 21.5 MDK-BR, w/ gas/water-separating exhaust, 520 hours (Dec 2019)• Cummins Onan 9KVA, model 9 MDK BL, w/ gas/water-separating exhaust, 262 hours (Dec 2019)• Duplex Racor 75/1000 fuel-water separators• 3-hp Leeson fuel-transfer pump• Delta T engine-room ventilation system• 2/Reverso fuel-priming pumps• Tides Marine dripless shaft logs• Sea-Fire auto. fire-extinguishing system• Reverso oil changer• Glendinning CableMaster w/ 50-amp shore-power hookup• 1 x 1 CruisAir 30K BTU air conditioning unit (Salon and Galley)• 1 x 3 CruisAir 7 K BTU air conditioning units (Master, VIP, Guest)• 45-amp (12-volt) and 95-amp (24-volt) Newmar Phase 45 and 95 battery chargers• IsoBoost 50 voltage-correction/isolation transformer• 8/Group 31 batteries (4 cranking, 4 service)• Electric water heater
PAL AGUA is an ideal sportfisher, perfect for fishing on tournament and cruising, with all the features and benefits that this popular 54’ Convertible model has to offer. Built by Viking Yachts, the 54’ Convertible distinguish itself for its legendary quality of build, fishability, reliability and comfort. PAL AGUA has been maintained by a professional crew to the highest standards and continuously received multiple upgrades and a proactive maintenance schedule. PAL AGUA is 2-owner vessel. She features Twin 1550hp Common Rail MANs which provide a 30-knot cruising, and the desirable 3 stateroom, 2 heads layout, with island queen master amidships, VIP crossover forward and over/under guest stateroom. With her spacious cockpit PAL AGUA offers the perfect set up for trolling with a fighting chair, live wells and mezzanine seating. On the bow is a davit space for a Boston Whaler tender allowing the exploration of new destinations Escape on PAL AGUA with the family or with your tournament crew to the next adventure!Main Features:• MAN 1550hp Common Rail engines with 2370hrs (Port and Starboard – Dec 2019)• Extra fuel configuration with 1765 gallons total• Cummins Onan 21.5KVA• Cummins Onan 9KVA• Palm Beach Towers welded-aluminum tower w/ upper control station• Watermaker• Ice chipper• UMT low profile Davit• 2013 Boston Whaler 13’ Dinghy with Mercury 40hp• Teak cockpit• 2018 Garmin touchscreen multifunctional multilanguage electronic package (chartplotter, radar, autopilot, depthsounder)• Whirlpool washer & dryer• SAT TV• Clarion audio systemVirtual Tour Link:http://24marine.com/vrpalagua/
• AC/DC electrical distribution panel – up and to port• Upgraded Bose Surround Sound Entertainment System• Samsung BluRay DVD player• KVH DirecTV with HD receiver• Salon door with electric door opener• Samsung 55’ flat screen tv• Frameless tinted side windows with tempered glass• Overhead recessed Xenon lights• L-shaped couch with rod storage underneath• Storage drawers and cabinets• Amtico flooring at salon entrance• 2 x Barstools with black leather seating bases• Teak & maple coffee table• UltraLeather upholstery
• Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat• Over/under berths in “L” configuration• Storage under lower berth• Carpeting• Hanging locker• Overhead Xenon lights• Cabinet storage• Private access to head• Recessed stereo speakers connected to salon stereo system• Samsung Flat screen TV• Majilite headliner
• Palm Beach Towers welded-aluminum tower w/ upper control station• MAN Controls & Steering station• Rexroth electronic Palm Beach-style engine controls w/ Ongaro Marine single levers• ICOM VHF• Autopilot Garmin• Compass• 2 x Antenna, stands-offs and halyards• 41' Outrigger Rupp, "Bigg Riggs"'• Antenna bracket for satellite TV dome• Flag staff aft• Tower sunshade• Rod holder polished weld to aft bridge rail• Foil style rod holder polished aft legs• Center jump seat with cushion
• Amtico teak flooring• Air conditioning/heat• Exhaust fan• One-piece tempered glass shower door• Granite countertop with sink• 110V outlet• Mirror with medicine cabinet• Dometic Sealand 4800-Series VacuFlush MSDs• Satin nickel hardware• Custom wallpaper
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.