Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Owner will consider all Sport Fish trades 60' ‐ 70'.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 78' Marlow 78e 2010. This yacht for sale is located in Florida United States and priced at $2,345,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Entering from the generous aft deck of QUALITY TIME, the salon offers exceptional viewing areas in all directions. Twin settees port and starboard, plus two comfortable easy chairs aft, this immediate area is ideal for conversation and entertainment. As you go forward, there is a dining area for 6, or can be configured as a mini man cave as the current owner currently displays. This area consists of 2 easy chairs and table, which is bordered by a computer desk, storage, china cabinets & TV. There is a wet bar to port including refrigerator, ice maker and sink.Up three steps you enter the galley/pilothouse area, where the is a country style kitchen and dinette forward to port. Views are ideal from this entire area, whether you are cooking or seated.From the pilothouse down the stairway you will arrive at the lower stateroom deck. Immediate to starboard, is an over and under bed cabin at the foot of the stairs. Port, you will find a stateroom with side by side berth and forward down the hall is the ensuite VIP, with king sized berth on centerline. The master stateroom is aft of the above areas, with a full beam and a king‐sized berth on centerline. The master stateroom is aft of the above areas, with a full beam and a king‐sized berth on centerline.
• Extremely large area for outside dining, including varnished teak table and seating for six• Overhead protection from extended upper boat deck• Twin transom doors with easy access to lower swim platform• Aft station controls for stern docking ease• Removable N rails on swim platform• 3 rod holders installed on railing stanchions• Additional aft underwater lights
• Double crew cabin aft of the engine room with head, shower, microwave, flat screen TV/entertainment center, washer/dryer, and entry under aft deck seating area• Water tight transom door off swim platform to crew area• Direct access to large port and starboard lazarette/workshop storage area• Large hanging locker• Captains desk with swing out seating
• 2 ‐ 25 KW Northern Lights Generators• AGM no maintenance sealed batteries: 4/engine start, 1/generator, 4/house service• Two Glendinning Shore Power retractable systems (50 Amp each/240 volt)• 4000w Pure Sine inverter/charger• Newmar 12v and 24v battery chargers• 3 Stereo/CD players with speakers throughout• Bonding system• Tinned wiring throughout the vessel• 24v lights in all compartment
• VEI Dual 17” Sunlight‐Glass Bridge Monitors in pilothouse and fly bridge• Furuno MFDBB Navnet 3D Processors in pilothouse and fly bridge• 2 each Furuno Navnet 3D keyboards for pilothouse and fly bridge• Furuno DRS 12A Navnet 3D 12 KW Radar in pilot house with Open Array Antenna• Furuno DRS6A 6 KW radar Antenna on Fly Bridge with 4 ft. antenna• Simrad AP2804 Autopilot with second station on Fly bridge• FA30 A.I.S. Receiver• Mariner PC: MG20 Marine Tower with Maxsea Software• Paradox Marine Magellan vessel alarm/monitoring system• 2 Iris Innovations Camera monitoring systems• 2 each Icom M604 VHF radios with flush mount kit, 8 ft. digital antennas, and Hailer Horn• Furuno DFF1 Navnet Network Depth Sounder• Furuno 556 TID‐HWD 1 KW Wide Beam• 2 each Furuno FL‐50 multi instrument displays• WxWorx XM Satellite Weather Package• KVH Tracvision M7 Satellite TV System with 24” Domes and HD Controller• 3 remote KVH Direct TV receivers with remotes• Iridium 9555 Mobile Sat Phone/External antenna and docking station• 2 each Clarion CMD5 CD/AM/FM/Sirius Stereos• Marlow’s complete set of Schematics & Engineering drawings for the entire electronic system
• Dual Electric windlass with remote switches and fresh and salt water wash downs• MarQuipt 5 step boarding ladder with hand railing• Total of 4 side boarding gates on main deck• Removable hand rails on swim platform with folding swim steps• Fresh water wash down on swim platform
• Extended fly bridge hardtop (36 " longer than standard) with radar arch Extended boat deck aft allowing coverage of lower aft deck• Powder coated 1600 lb. davit with hydraulic positioning, rotation and extension features Marlow "Sprite" fiberglass center console dinghy with 40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine• New scooters (2)• Flood lights on aft end of hardtop and extended boat deck• Large sun pad to port with gas assist lift up hatches and storage underneath• Combination Uline fridge/icemaker, second Wolf barbecue grill, sink and deck wash down spigot under Extended aft fly bridge railings with removable sections aft for dinghy launching• Optional oval shaped fly bridge railing package Holding brackets for securing scooters• Optional security fiberglass gate between forward seating area and boat deck area• Settee tables in front of L shaped seating area are optional with teak oval gloss finish• 2 Stidd powder coated Helm chairs
• Granite galley and salon countertops• Sub Zero drawer refrigerator/freezers (4) plus 2 extra under counter freezer• Teak & holly flooring throughout galley/pilothouse• Sub Zero wine cooler• Dacor 4 burner cook top• Microwave/Convection oven• Exhaust fan with stainless polished hood• Fisher Paykel Dishwasher• Sink disposal & Stainless Grohe polished faucets
QUALITY TIME represents the latest and most totally equipped Marlow 78 on the market.
Take advantage of a Yacht ready for cruising! QUALITY TIME is exclusively offered for the first time since her current owner/operator has meticulously updated all scheduled and routine vessel maintenance. From her CAT C32 1700hp engines to her Northern Lights 25kw generators, all services have been performed. Varnish, waxing, along with new bottom paint have also been recently completed. Built with an optional custom extended boat deck and hardtop, QUALITY TIME offers a far better setting for comfortable exterior entertaining and exploring. QUALITY TIME also provides a true four staterooms plus crew’s quarters. The vessel’s interior and exterior soft goods have also been upgraded providing a modern traditional feel. With her extremely desirable layout matched with her excellent condition, QUALITY TIME a great turn‐key motor yacht.
• Twin Caterpillar C32 Acert engines with 1700 HP• ZF 2.461 to one transmissions with Aquadrive flexible shaft couplings• 2‐25 KW Northern Lights generators hours each• Under water exhaust system• AGM no maintenance battery package• Sidepower 20 HP 48 Volt bow and stern thrusters• Two Glendenning cable master shore power systems• 900 GPD water maker• Headhunter fresh water toilet system on all 4 heads• Naiad model 254 Multi Sea stabilizers with dual station controls• Chilled water air conditioning system• Additional AC 1600 BTU system for engine room and crew quarters• Drypoint demister air intake system• 4 high volume engine room blowers• Morse electronic engine controls• 1600# hydraulic powder coated davit• Reverso fuel polishing system• 4 ‐ 3700 GPH bilge pumps with auto/manual switches• Polished stainless‐steel engine beds, risers, and fuel manifolds• Fire suppressant system• Engine room lead/foam fiberglass composite insulation for heat and sound• 3‐30 Gallon stainless water heaters• Newmar 12 and 24v battery chargers plus 4000w Pure sine inverter/charger• Dual Racor filters with pressure gauges for both main engines and generators• Central Vacuum system
• Midships master stateroom is full beam with six stainless steel opening ports• Shoji privacy screens• Teak & holly flooring• King sized bed on centerline with large storage drawers underneath Vanity with beveled, framed mirror and drawers• Cedar lined full height hanging lockers (4) in addition to walk in closet• Flat screen TV and stereo, CD, DVD system• Side‐by‐side Whirlpool washer and dryer in forward wall storage locker
• Teak & Holly flooring, teak blinds• L shaped teak dining table to port with built in Ultraleather seating• Full instrumentation and control station on centerline• Stidd polished stainless helm chair Lighted stairway down to staterooms• Teak stairway to fly bridge to port Large chart drawer and bookcases• Stereo/CD player, A/C controls, Windshield defrosters
• Twin side by side berth layout with teak & Holly flooring and ensuite head and shower• Full height hanging locker, desk, and stainless opening ports• Under bed storage drawers and large under deck storage compartment
• At foot of stairwell, over and under single berths• Teak & Holly sole with stainless opening ports• Hanging locker with storage drawers under lower bed• Flat screen TV• This cabin shares the head/shower with the forward VIP stateroom
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.