Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
The breakthrough in terms of concept, quality and unique style that distinguished the Alen 42, has now been taken into new heights with the Alen 55. With a center console and walkaround deck, the Alen 55 is comfortable, safe and easy to operate without the need of crew. ‘Live life outside’ is the spirit of the Alen 55 with an unusually generous and well thought out deck space.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 55' Alen 2018. This yacht for sale is located in France and priced at $1,003,284. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
• Custom electric panels• Engine battery (4)• Generator battery• Bow thruster battery (2)• Service battery (4)• Parallel battery• Battery circuit breaker• Battery charger• CE certified marine type electric cables• Shore connection plug, inlet & cable• Cabin switch & outlets• IP 65 LED interior & exterior lighting• Grounding plate
• Teak deck• Custom dashboard• Companion way door• Glass holders• Custom fitted cushions• Manuel swimming ladder• Chemically tempered windscreen• S/S handles & handrails• Retractable anchor davit• 80m. Calibrated chain (10 mm)• S/S Anchor (Force)• Anchor locker & storage• Anchor windlass• Foldable teak cockpit table (2)• Fender cleats (10)• Polyform fenders (10)• 15 m. Ropes (2)• Flush engine room hatch• S/S porthole (4)• Deck fillers• Life raft for 8 people (2)• Life jacket (4)• Life buoy• Storage areas• Electric horn• Bar area w/ 65 lt. refrigerator, stove & sink• S/S hardware• Transom shower• Fore deck sunbed• Aft sunbed w/ storage• Fender storage at bow (10)• Retractable cleat (6)• Retractable fairlead (2)• S/S flagpole
· Custom mattress (2)· Leather trim around bed with stitching · Leather sideboard, ceiling & headboard panels· Storage area under bed & staircase· Glass finish under staircase· Lacquer finished wall panels· Lacquer finished furniture· S/S hardware· LED interior lighting (LED strip lights, reading lamps) · Wood Flooring
• Teak Flooring in head & shower• Lacquer finished furniture w/ varnished wood trim• Lacquer finished wall & ceiling panels• Countertop & sink• Mirror• Electric toilet• Faucet• Shower• Sliding door w/ mechanism• Tempered glass shower door• Accessories (toilet paper holder, toilet brush & towel holder)• S/S hardware• IP 65 LED interior lighting• Storage areas
• Custom double mattress• Leather trim around bed with stitching• Leather sideboard, ceiling & headboard panels• Storage areas• Lacquer finished wall panels• Lacquer finished furniture w/ varnished wood trim• S/S Hardware• LED interior lighting (LED strip lights, reading lamps)• Sky screen for hatch• Sliding cabin door w/ mechanism• Wood flooring
• 800 HP Volvo D13 engines (2)• ZF 325IV Gear boxes• Fuel filter (2)• Underwater exhaust system w/ silencer• Engine room ventilation natural inlet & exhaust fans• Automated engine room & lazarette firefighting system• 8kW Whisper generator• Fire Extinguisher (2)• Hydraulic steering system• Noise and fire insulation • Trim tab w/ remote control (2)• Propeller (2)• Shaft and rudder (2)• Boiler (40lt)• Fresh, black & grey water pumps• Fuel, fresh water, black & grey water tanks w/ digital indicators• Bilge pump & floater (6)• Shower pump• Seakeeper stabilizers• Air conditioner• New clutch installed August 2019
• Custom dashboard• Engine displays (2)• S/S buttons• Steering wheel• Navigation lights • Searchlight• Throttle set• Electric horn• Compass• S/S mast
The breakthrough in terms of concept, quality and unique style that distinguished the Alen 42, has now been taken into new heights with the Alen 55. With a center console and walkaround deck, the Alen 55 is comfortable, safe and easy to operate without the need of crew. ‘Live life outside’ is the spirit of the Alen 55 with an unusually generous and well thought out deck space.This is a great family boat, safe for children and friends with a singlelevel teak deck and deep bulwarks so that you are always 'in' rather than 'on' the boat. The walkaround aft sunbed offers easy access to the swimming platform making it a wonderful place to enjoy by the sea. The hydraulic gangway which also doubles as a swim ladder provides an ideal way to come in and out of the sea.Meals may be enjoyed on deck with an extending table that comfortably seats eight guests. The Alen 55 has an open kitchen with all the appliances needed to prepare a delicious meal on the deck. The midship layout is carefully designed to ensure that guests can interact regardless of whether they are at the helm or cooking. Whilst aft and bow give a total sense of privacy. An additional sun awning can be raised to cover the aft sunbathing area secured by two carbon poles set into the bulwark.The custommade anchor mechanism operates with the push of a button from the dashboard. No hydraulic or electric system is used that requires constant maintenance or gives any chance to failure. The hidden system also preserves the sleek lines of the hull. The well-protected and shaded central helm is equipped with the latest navigation equipment to make your life at sea safe and more enjoyable.'Intelligent inspiration' sums up the design of Alen 55's interior. Teak flooring, leather wall panels, and lacquered surfaces produce a warm, natural ambiance. The custommade sofa in the lounge can easily convert into a double berth for additional overnight guests. The cabins have very generous storage space without compromising the clean lines and spacious feel. The glass separation gives light and depth into the aft cabin.With two different interior layouts, the Alen 55 can be configured as a day or chase boat containing two crew berths and a very spacious lounge with separate bathrooms for the guests and crew. The alternative is designed for long cruises. Two cabins, separated by a lounge, ensures a comfortable stay on board for up to 4 guests.
• Custom sofa w/ leather trim & cushions• Leather sideboard & ceiling panels• Mini galley area w/ 85 lt. refrigerator & storage• S/S staircase handrail• S/S hardware• LED interior lighting (LED strip lights)• Wood Flooring
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.