Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
RUNAWAY is an Alan Andrews designed, Dencho Marine built, Custom 70 Turbo racing cruising sloop. The tall Omohundro Carbon Fiber rig with five spreaders was new in 2000. The carbon fiber hull was up upgraded and modernized with extensive alterations to the bow and stern sections in 2000-2001. The deck was completely stripped of all winches and hardware and professionally Awlgripped with a new non-skid surface in 2017. In 2019 a bow roller and anchor winch were installed along with a roller furling headsail and a couple of electric winches.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 70' Dencho Marine Custom 70 Turbo 1995. This yacht for sale is located in Port Ludlow, Washington and priced at $415,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Custom 70 Turbo
Yanmar 4JH2-HTE Turbo
2007 75 HP
The aft deck features twin helm stations. Moving forward is a large sailing cockpit with seating area. The entrance to below is midship. Moving aft of the steps and to starboard is the complete galley. Opposite of the galley and to port are 12 crew storage lockers. Just aft of the lockers is a desk and seat. Further aft, is the midship full navigation station with desk and seating. There are 4 pipe berths to port and 4 pipe berths to starboard.The midship salon features a new couch and dining table to starboard. To port are additional pipe berths. Forward is the enclosed head and shower. Continuing forward is a new centerline double berth.
·Carbon fiber hull·Bottom paint (2019)· (2) wheels· Rudder· Lifelines, stanchions with gates (new 2017)Keel:· Lead· (1) deep draft - 12' 6"
· AGM Batteries: 12-DC Volt Service (2 Banks 4+2) (new 2016)· High output Balmer alternator (new) · Outback 2800 watt inverter/charger (2019)
· Yanmar 4JH2-HTE 4-cylinder turbo diesel rated at 75hp (new 2007)· Sail drive (new 2007)· Gori 3-blade prop with overdrive (2019)
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
· Hot water cabin heater· "Force 10" 3-burner stove gimballed with oven · Hot and cold pressure water(new 2019)
· Enclosed head with sink and shower (hot and cold)
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
· (2) Ritchie compass· Laptop computer loaded with charts for Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, South America, South Africa (new 2016)· FB250 Inmarsat (new 2016)· Iridium Sat phone (new 2016)· Complete B&G sailing instruments, 13 readouts - all reconditioned 2017 by B&G, 20/20 readouts on mast· B&G H5000 processor (new)· B&G VHF/AIS (new)· B&G autopilot (new)· (2) 7" B&G Vulcan cockpit displays (new) · Navigation station displays (new)
· 2016 Puerto Vallarta Race: 2nd in Division, 6th overall· 2016 Pacific Cup: 3rd in Division, 6 days 12 hours elapsed, 6th overall· 2017 Cape Town to Rio: Line honors, 2nd overall· 2017 Caribbean 600: 3rd in Division · 2017 Transpac: 4th in Division, 7 days 19 hours elapsed, 10th overall, 1st boat in division on elapsed time
RUNAWAY is an Alan Andrews designed, Dencho Marine built, Custom 70 Turbo racing cruising sloop. The tall Omohundro Carbon Fiber rig with five spreaders was new in 2000. The carbon fiber hullwas up upgraded and modernized with extensive alterations to the bow and stern sections in 2000-2001. The deck was completely stripped of all winches and hardware and professionally Awlgripped with a new non-skid surface in 2017. In 2019 a bow roller and anchor winch were installed along with a roller furling headsail and a couple of electric winches.
· All running (new 2016)· All halyards (new 2016)· Harken electric headstay furler and -30 rod headstay (2019· Harken battcar switch track system for mainsail (2019)· Lewmar winches· Primaries #1030 grinders· Mainsheet grinder #80· (4) #62's for runners, etc · (2) Halyard winches #50's (one electric)
· (3) anchors, stainless steel bow roller and Lewmar electric anchor winch and 150' 3/8 chain (2019)· (2) anchor rodes· (2) bilge pumps· Deck wash down pump (2019)· (4) fire extinguishers· Horn· (12) life jackets vests· (1) life raft canister· First aid kit · Spectra Watermaker (new 2016)
· Genoa 119280 North Sails 2016 119280-001 3di Medium Genoa (new)· Genoa 117170-003 North Sails 2016 117170-003 3di Jib Top (new)· Genoa 117170-002 North Sails 2016 117170-002 3di genoa staysail (new)· J3 115263-001 North Sails 2015 115263-001 3dl #3 Jib (new)· J4 115263-002 North Sails 2015 115263-002 3dl #4 Jib (new)· Mainsail 118244-001 North Sails 2016 118244-001 3di Mainsail (new)· Masthead A1.5 12153063-02 North Sails 2007 12153063-02 nylon A 1.5 (2007)· Masthead A2 115263-004 North Sails 2015 115263-004 nylon A2 (new)· Masthead A3 12153063-03 North Sails 2007 12153063-03 nylon A3 (2007)· Masthead A4 115263-005 North Sails 2015 115263-005 nylon A4 (new)· Masthead Code 0 115263-003 North Sails 2015 115263-003 c z masthead code 0 on furler (new)· Staysail North Sails 2007 Norlan Spinnaker Staysail (2007)· Storm Jib Other 2007 Dacron storm jib (2007) · North Quickcover with lazy jacks (2019)
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.