Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
STELLAis a “rare offering”.Her owners chose her after looking at more common examples of a 55 – 60 motoryacht.They chose her due to her high end finishes, Italian design and livability with a large forward Master Cabin.Built under survey to class Maltese Cross A1 Yachting Service, AMS,STELLAwill compare favorable to any Euro cruiser of this vintage and newer.She sparkles in and out.
Stuart Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 58' Tecnomarine Flybridge 1993. This yacht for sale is located in Fort. Lauderdale , Florida and priced at $299,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
From the Lower Station area centerline are six curved carpeted steps to a landing, the entrance to the forward Master and a second set of three carpeted steps to twin Guest Cabins each with a head.Also in this area are full height mirrored panels and two cherry storage cabinets. Above are three LED light fixtures.
· The Aft Deck is teak over fiberglass.· High fiberglass bulwarks w/stainless steel handrails atop· Engine Room access hatch· (8) Teak steps & stainless ladder to Flybridge· Built in seating for 4 w/removable Sunbrella, cushions & cover, new 2018· Foldable teak table· (2) Resin chairs w/matching Sunbrella cushions, new 2018· Stainless steel flag staff· Port & starboard swim platform access w/rail breaks· (7) Overhead blue LED lights· (2) Stereo speakers· Stainless steel & dark glass sliding door into Salon· (2) Pylaster storage lockers· (2) Aft corner storage lockers· Aft Deck cleats w/fairleads · Stainless steel porthole into Lazarette· Integral teak swim platform· (2) Large storage lockers on swim platform· (2) Popup fender cleats· (2) Large stern cleats· TNT hydraulic platform (rebuilt 2019)· Fiberglass enclosure for TNT mechanisms· (2) Raymarine aft facing CCTV camera display on Raymarine screen for docking· Fiberglass enclosure for TNT mechanisms · Aft Deck sunshade/rain cover from overhead to aft of seating
Opposite the interior stairs to the Flybridge is a semi circular dinette area to seat four on fixed seating and two on upholstered stools. The table is a round burlwood table with four LED lights above. There is additional storage below the built in seating.Next forward is a Pantograph portside deck door.Forward is a work station to include a bench, fold-up storage and an Apple computer (not included).
Engine Room breaker panel by Technonautica includes:
Salon electric panel with:
· 5 Step access ladder from Aft Deck hatch· Fiberglass exhaust wrapped· Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters w/vacuum gauges· Direct reading engine gauges· Airsep crankcase ventilation· Engine Room blowers w/auto shutdown· HRO watermaker (unused)· Remote mounted oil filters for main engines· Automatic oil change system· Flowscan fuel monitoring system· Fireboy 50 lb. FM 2000 fire system· Racor 500 fuel filter for generator· Fireboy engine shutdown override system· Fuel manifold system· AC/DC lighting· Chilled water AC w/logic board· SRO UV sterilizer · Freshwater spigot w/hose· Fill Rite fuel transfer totalizer· Glendinning engine synchronizer· Electronic engine controls· External raw water sea strainers· (3) Bilge pumps· Twin disc transmissions (1:5:1) · New stainless steel 48 gal. waste tank (new 2017) incl. waste hoses
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboardSTELLA, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
· Fiberglass nonskid deck· Welded aluminum Pipe top type hardtop w/4 side enclosure w/(6) U Zips & (2) vents forward· L shaped settee w/removable cushions, cover & storage below· FRP table on two bases· Sliding stainless hatch to Salon· (2) Storage cabinets aft of helm· Sliding hatch over Aft Deck ladder w/stainless steel safety rail· (2) Polyplaner speakers· Low level deck lights· FRP radar arch w/Nav lights, KVH Trac Vision 4 Sat TV dome (untested), aft facing searchlight, fore & aft hailer horns, cell antenna, (3) GPS sensors & (2) VHF antennas· (2) DC lights on hardtop interior· Venturi windscreen · Lucite cup holder · Forward facing searchlight
· Raymarine E-120 touchscreen plotter, radar, depth & CCTV monitor· Robertson AP22 autopilot head· Raymarine data display· RCL ACR Point Pad searchlight control· Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF w/DSC· Standard Horizon ram mic from Pilothouse VHF· Glendinning electronic single lever engine controls · Stainless steel helm wheel· Danforth Constellation 6” magnetic compass· VDO rudder angle indicator· Flowscan digital tachs w/fuel flow meters· Vetus bow thruster control· Trim tab indicator· VDO engine gauges· Audio/visual engine alarm system· Membrane type switches for windlass, battery parallel, Nav lights, start/stop, trim tables & Flybridge lights· 110V Outlet· Helm cover· 2 Person bench style helm seat· Swivel mount for Raymarine monitor · Urmet 7 station intercom system
Entered from the Salon located to starboard is the yacht’s Galley.Features include:· Taj Mahal polished natural quartzite countertops· Stainless under mount sink· Stainless faucet w/removeable sprayer· Kenyon 2 burner ceramic cook top· Stainless GE Monogram Space Maker II microwave· Breville toaster oven· (2) Summit 24” stainless fridge drawers· Pantograph door open to walk around decks· Mosaic tile backsplash· (2) White lacquered drawers· (9) White lacquered cabinet doors· Wood look tile sole· (4) LED overhead mini spots· Cruisair digital AC control· (2) GFCI outlets · Wood blinds over small window
· Accessed via a gas shock hinged door centerline is the standup Lazarette, originally built as a Captain's Cabin.· (4) Step access ladder· Sanyo drink refrigerator· Mounted Fortress FX-37 spare anchor· Storage shelves· Emergency rudder tiller· Access panels to steering gear· Closet w/(4) 8D house batteries & additional storage· Secondary access from under Aft Deck seat· DC lighting · TNT lift mechanism
To starboard is the Lower Helm with excellent visibility in a stand-up or seated position. Equipment in this area includes:· Raymarine E-90 plotter, depth, radar, CCTV monitor· Simrad AP-20 autopilot head· Glendinning electronic single lever engine controls· Standard Horizon Omni VHF· Vetus bow thruster control· RCL-100 Point Pad for ACR searchlight · VDO rudder angle indicator· (2) Aetna digital tachometers· Full VDO engine gauges· Audio visual alarm system for engines· Gooseneck chart light· Stainless steel helm wheel· Upholstered helm seat w/access panel below· Danforth 5” Constellation compass· Membrane type switches for wipers, nav lights, windlass, horn, battery parallel, trim tabs and engine start/stop· (2) Sine analog fuel tank gauges· Sine analog water tank gauge· Burlwood chart flat· Ship’s graphic panel for nav lights · Urmet 7 station intercom system
The Master Cabin is forward with a centerline island berth with two drawers facing aft below. A newly upholstered headboard sits upon a large mirrored panel with a black lacquer frame.Either side of the berth are twin two drawer nightstands with fiddled bookshelves outboard to port and starboard.Continuing aft are built in burlwood countertops with four cabinet doors each side. The starboard side terminates into three drawers, the port has a vanity area with an upholstered stool and a lift up vanity top.Above each side are two opening stainless steel portholes covered with Roman shades as needed.At the starboard side aft is a very large walk in closet with two level of hanging rods, three cherry drawers and four cherry cabinets. The size of this walk in locker is very unusual for a yacht of this size.Just inboard is a burlwood cabinet with a 24” Insignia LED TV above and storage below.Centerline is the cabin’s entry door. To port is the Master Head.Also in this cabin are 13 overhead LED lights, a carpeted sole, digital AC controls and bilge access hatches under the carpet.
The Master Head of STELLA is very dramatic with its red lacquer cabinets and black and gold wall coverings.The head has a curved front vanity with four cabinet doors below, a china sink and single lever faucet above and three sides surrounded with mirrors with the inboard one being a medicine cabinet.The toilet is a Vacuum Head model with a fold down cover and matching bidet.The stall shower has a bi-fold acrylic door, handheld or wall mountable fixture and waterproof wall coverings best described as a high end Formica type finish.Also in the head are five overhead LED lights, an opening stainless steel porthole, blinds for privacy and a red vinyl floor covering.
Entered via the forward end is the Port Guest Cabin with two twin bunks aft of the aft bulkhead.Each berth has two drawers below and a newly upholstered headboard and surround against the bulkheads.Between the berths is a burlwood topped two drawer nightstand with a mirror above. Also in this area is a Fusion MS IP 600 AM/FM/CD stereo and reading lights over the berths.At the foot of the berth outboard is a hanging locker with auto light and a 26” LG TV outside facing the berth.Forward centerline is the access door to the en suite head.Also in this cabin are two opening stainless steel portholes with Roman shades, two stereo speakers, two cherry cabinets inboard, digital AC controls and a carpeted sole.
STELLAis a “rare offering”. Her owners chose her after looking at more common examples of a 55 – 60 motoryacht. They chose her due to her high end finishes, Italian design and livability with a large forward Master Cabin.Built under survey to class Maltese Cross A1 Yachting Service, AMS,STELLAwill compare favorable to any Euro cruiser of this vintage and newer. She sparkles in and out.Guaranteed, you won’t find a similar size or age vessel with the extensive record keeping from her build to present.STELLAis strongly recommended.Notes: Bridge clearance 20' 6".
Entered via a stainless steel trimmed sliding door is the cherry paneled Salon.Immediately to port is an upholstered loveseat with built in cherry end table. The end table has hidden refrigerated storage under a hinged cherry top. Going forward is an L shaped settee with storage below. Together they form a U shaped seating group for up to five people. Lying in front is a burlwood topped coffee table. Above the settee is a large side window covered with wood mini blinds.Two reading lights (excluded) are in the corners of the settee with a built in end table forward.A fiddled bookcase is forward of the settee with a cherry countertop above.To starboard upon entering is an L shaped cabinet with seven cherry cabinet doors below. Within these cabinets are storage, the entertainment electronics consists of a Sat TV receiver, Crestron media controller (unused), LG CD/DVD player, Crestron FM tuner and a Crestron audio expander.Above is an Insignia 39” LED TV with large cabin side windows covered with wood mini blinds.In the forward end of the cabinets is bar and glassware storage.Next forward up three carpeted steps is an open tread seven step interior stair to the Flybridge.Also in the Salon are eight overhead LED lights, a Bose mini cube speaker system, digital AC controls and a carpeted sole, replaced 2019.
Entered via the forward end is the Starboard Guest Cabin with two twin bunks aft of the aft bulkhead.Each berth has two drawers below and a newly upholstered headboard and surround against the bulkheads.Between the berths is a burlwood topped two drawer nightstand with a mirror above. Also in this area is a Fusion MS IP 600 AM/FM/CD stereo and reading lights over the berths.At the foot of the berth outboard is a hanging locker with auto light and a 15” Sharp TV outside facing the berth 15” Sharp TV.Forward centerline is the access door to the en suite head.Also in this cabin are two opening stainless steel portholes with Roman shades, two stereo speakers, two cherry cabinets inboard, digital AC controls and a carpeted sole.
The Starboard Guest Head has a white lacquered vanity with two cabinet doors below and a china sink with a single lever fixture above.Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above the sink. Two additional lacquered cabinets offers storage.The shower has a two piece hinged curved Lucite door, a handheld or wall mountable fixture and a light.The Vacuflush toilet has a matching bidet which is very unusual in a guest cabin.Also in the head is an opening stainless steel porthole with blinds, a red vinyl floor and white Mica bulkheads with a satin/glass stripe that is both easy to clean and looks great!
· 2000 12’ 6” Zodiac Yachtline RIB tender w/40 HP Yamaha 4 stroke (rebuilt 2018)· Hydraulic steering, reworked last year· (4) Switches on dash· Panel light· Courtesy light· Running light· Bilge pump· Fuel gauge· Tach· Engine trim gauge· Oil light· Temp light· Folding backrest for helm seat w/battery below· Midship seating· Forward seating w/anchor storage below· Bow rail w/Nav lights· (3) Stainless cleats· (3) Chamber tubes· Cupholder · Full storage cover
Boarding STELLA is onto the hydraulic swim platform onto the fixed platform and up two steps either port or starboard and onto the Aft Deck.The Aft Deck has both fixed and built in seating, a ladder to the Flybridge and the Salon entrance door.The Salon has a U shaped settee to port facing a TV and cabinets to starboard.Up three steps is a round dining table to port, interior stairs to the Flybridge and the fully enclosed Galley to starboard.Next forward is a complete Lower Helm and centerline curved steps to the lower deck.The Master with an island berth and full head is forward.Aft are two twin cabins each with their own head. The Flybridge has interior and exterior access and is covered with a fixed top and a full four side enclosure. There is an L shaped seating area to starboard aft with a dining table.